Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Lanzone Family


While in Virginia Beach I got to take some family pictures for my big sister and her adorable family of 4! 




The sun was setting and a storm was rolling in, so of course the beach made for the perfect backdrop. Mixed together with a newborn and a beach loving, full of life, energetic 2 1/2 year old I can honestly say I'm in love with these photos!




My sister, Tiffany and brother, Dave welcomed Madelyn Mae into the world 8 weeks ago. Like most new parents, newborn pictures were a must. Lets be real! Rallying the whole family together for family photos just didn't seem possible after such a big life change.

Since we were planning on visiting the beach, we knew making time for a Lanzone Family photo shoot was a must!




My nephew Landon, like I said earlier doesn't just LOVE the beach. He is in heaven when he's on the beach! He runs, giggles, throws and dives into the sand.  But it doesn't end there. His daring spirit when it comes to the water is to cute for words! If it was up to him he would walk head deep and explore all that the ocean has to offer. So keeping him on land was a challenge!




After a 30 minute mini session. I think we were able to get the Family pictures they were hoping for. The colors, the warmth and mystical feeling in these photos brings a smile to my face and I hope it does to yours to!


No comments:

Post a Comment