Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Nardi Kids

Meet the fab four or known to the world as The Nardi Kids!


Jon, Lauren, Claire and Jake!

Growing up in a family with four kids is one filled with love, forever friends and adventure! I should know I'm the 2nd or four and I never hated it. I loved how Mom and Dad got a whole shoot of the kids! Who says a photoshoot after Christmas and in the middle of the winter is crazy! 


The girls! 
Lauren and Claire! Sisters are the best gift God can ever give a girl. She is a forever friend. One day they will be wives, and mothers together. Calling each other for advice or just to laugh about the joys of the season of life they are in!



The Boys!
Jon and Jake! Brothers the only guy who is allowed to make fun of you without getting beat up! Your number one competition and coach. I imagine one day these boys laughing about the crazy things they did together to scare their mom half to death!



Nardi Family!
I hope you love these pictures and treasure them forever!




to book a session contact me @ lindsaywhitephotography@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment