Saturday, November 8, 2014

Machie & Papa 2014

World meet the best Grandparents around!

Machie & Papa


Machie & Papa by far bring just as much joy into the life of their grandchild (Madelyn, Landon & Noah) as they do to them. Loving them unconditional, spoiling them with love, kisses and fun. God has blessed each and everyone of their grandchildren now and future, by giving them these two as Grandparents!



Papa! Fun, loud, energetic and so loving. Not a day goes by that these babies don't get told how much he loves them and is so grateful, for they are his to love forever!


Machie! Soft, gentle, loving and so wise! Caring for each one of them as mom and dad work! Protecting and speaking blessings into each of their little lives. 



How Blessed I am to call these two amazing grandparents my parents! It brings great joy to my heart to see my son, niece and nephew be loved by this amazing pair! I am so honored to take these pictures and capture some of the beautiful people I call family!

1 comment: