Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Cebul Family

Meet The Cebul Family!

I get the privilege to spend an hour a week at my day job (i'm a personal trainer) with the beautiful Mom of this family, Julie. Because of this I was so excited to finally meet her two children and husband. The Family that she brags about and puts a smile on her face and mine! 



I love the joy Julie finds in being a mom. Her way of celebrating there birthdays. How she is sad when the school year starts. She reminds me of my mom! A Mom who wants to be apart of everything her children experience. 

You can see it in her Children!


These two are full of giggles, beautiful smiles and love for each other!
They couldn't get through a picture without busting out in sweet childhood laughter! So as you can imagine that made this photo shoot so much fun. 

Thank you Cebul Family! I Hope you love your pictures as much as I do!






~ to book a session contact lindsaywhitephotography@gmail.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment