Friday, October 10, 2014

Tori & Keith: Maternity

Meet Tori and Keith Bailey. 
These two will be welcoming a little man into the world in just a short 10 weeks! 


Mason Richard, is due to arrive just before christmas! Giving his mom and dad the best gift of all. The gift of earning the title Mom and Dad. 

This adorable Maternity Shoot has the beautiful landscape of Stoltzfus Hay Farm in Elverson, PA
One of my favorite places ever! I don't think there is a square inch on this farm that isn't picture worthy! Adding a cute pregnant mommy and it made the perfect combination!



I remember the excitement, nerves and anticipation that goes along with the last 10 weeks of your first pregnancy.

1. You are starting to feel like you have been pregnant FOREVER
2. The nerves of WHAT DID WE DO start setting in big time
3. The thought that you will soon be holding your beautiful baby in your arms soon is so exciting that you can hardly wait!


I love how the picture on the right was not posed at all. But just a natural moment that I got lucky to catch. Actually, it is the first picture I took during our shoot. A special moment captured!


Tori, you make a beautiful Mommy already! I can't wait to see how handsome Mason Richard is!



To book a Maternity Shoot contact me at lindsaywhitephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment