Monday, October 20, 2014

The Bell Family

World meet the adorable Bell Family!


Ryan, Adam, Kelly and Kaitlyn make up this sweet family, for now!

How beautiful does Kelly look in her third pregnancy!!



We hooked up through Facebook, mutual friends and I'm so glad that I got to capture this stage in The Bell Family. On a very windy Fall day, we happened to catch the only half hour when the sun decided to take an afternoon nap. Making the day look dreary but as soon as we wrapped up the sun came back out to play! 


These two little loves are close to perfect! Loving each other, giggling, laughing and full of true childhood innocence! I mean just look t how sweet these pictures are!


Thank you Bell Family for having me capture your season of life!




to book a session contact me at lindsaywhitephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment