Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Moyer Family

Meet the Moyer Family!

 Probably the sweetest, most genuine, loving little family of four you will ever meet!


The Moyers connected with me for my very first Fall Mini session. Smiling away and making me fall in love with EVERY picture from their session. It was so hard for me to decide which ones to share with you all. 

 Here are some of my favorites!








First, here are their beautiful little ladies! The love between the two of them is the type of love only sisters can share. Calling each other "sissy"!

Not wanting to pose by themselves because "sissy" had to be in the picture. Kissing away, never ending hugs and the cutest cheeeeeese you have ever heard. Its pretty apparent that these two beauties captured my heart!


As you can see there love for each other spills into the love they have for mom and dad! Even saying cheeeeeese when mom and dad were getting there pictures taken. It was so cute I couldn't help but smile behind the lens myself! 




Thank you Moyer Family for letting me capture this season in your beautiful family! 



to book a mini session on October 18 email me at lindsaywhitephotography@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment